Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Happy International Print Day!

How has print been an important part of your life? Your job? Your creativity?

Print has been a part of my life for almost 20 years! Wow! Since I was a customer of BPI's (then Boaz Printing) in 1999 while interning, I first met my now colleague, Wendy, as she was our account rep. I loved learning from her as a printing rep and seeing how marketing materials came to life in print. Back then, she brought proofs (bluelines and matchprints output from film) for us to review before plates were created for going to press. But it wasn't until I started working at BPI in 2001 that I learned how those proofs were actually created. Seeing how our files were processed into film was really interesting to me and gave me a deeper understanding of CMYK. That's when I knew I had found not only my job, but my career in the world of print.

Wendy and myself at our BPI open house in 2016, 17 years later.

Now print isn't all about film. It's about growing and evolving as our customers' needs have changed. Its' about streamlining orders through our storefront. It's about helping customers with fulfillment and distribution of their marketing materials and POP to their sales teams, dealer networks, distributors and multiple locations. It's about wide format printing and all the substrates and hardware options available to help showcase your print media.

There are so many ways print has blessed and enriched my professional and personal life, but it has brought me to love what I do and enjoy working with a diverse customer base and help launch their creativity into a beautiful printed product. That's why today, I celebrate International Day of Print! How can BPI help with your next project?

Until next time...Elizabeth


Connect on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Peak Kickboxing / Jiu Jitsu is a Martial Arts & Fitness Gym serving the Denver area. Centrally located in Lakewood this fully equipped Mixed Martial Arts School offers Muay Thai Denver kickboxing, Denver Jiu Jitsu, MMA training Denver, & Kids Karate & Martial Arts classes. We offer a FREE 30 Day trial to check out the classes and instructors. Students love the motivational atmosphere and the level of attention that the coaches give. If your searching for a Denver Martial Arts or Kickboxing class near Denver take a free trial with Peak Kickboxing / Jiu Jitsu and you will get inspired! Safest, Cleanest and Funnest place to start training in Mixed Martial Arts. Come give one of our awesome classes a try and check out our facility!




    Address: 9650 East Arapahoe Road, Greenwood Village, CO, 80112

    Phone: (303) 799-4804

    business email: Info@kickboxingdenver.com

    ReplyDelete