Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Put Your Name on It!

I have to admit, when I get a piece of mail that has my name on it (besides in the address block), I get a little giddy. I love to see that marketers are using variable data to communicate with me 1:1. Now more than ever, it is imperative for companies to target their customers and prospects with a relevant message. What's more relevant than calling me by name and having a message that's tailored just for me?

Here are a few ways BPI Media Group can help you embrace 1:1 communications in your marketing plan:

  • Variable Data on Direct Mail Using Digital Printing
  • 1:1 Conversations via Personalized Landing Pages (aka pURLS)
  • Data Segmentation to Create Relevant Messaging
  • Versioning Collateral to Reach Different Groups of Customers and Prospects
  • Cross Media Integration (such as QR Codes, eMail Marketing, Special Offers/Coupons)
  • Personalized Give-Aways or Promo Items(think a personalized iPhone cover with your top prospects/customers' names to show you value their business)

Here are a few more examples of how you can create customized messaging to reach your customers and prospects with the most direct and relevant messaging.

Until next time...Elizabeth

BPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment