Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rave Reviews

It usually takes an either exceptionally great experience or terrible one for me to review a product. We all feel compelled to share a positive experience or warn others about a negative one after we try something new. We tell family, friends and colleagues about these experiences and then compare notes. Have you thought about how your customers would review you and your company? (PS-You can gather customer feedback from a landing page campaign, and we can help with that. )

Here's my review of an app I recently downloaded (per recommendation of my boss), and I must say, it knocked my socks off! Print Apply is an app for smart phones where you can have a multitude of tools at your fingertips. Not only is this a necessity for print sales reps, but I'm also going to recommend it to customers. If you spec envelopes, papers, folds, or need a fraction converter, this handy app has it all and a few more bells and whistles. My personal favorite is the animated folding demonstration. Check it out and then let's compare notes!

I'd also like to encourage you to give BPI Media Group a review. Visit our contact us page and tell us how we're doing. Our philosophy is that we can only improve upon things if we know where our weaknesses lie. Hope to hear from you soon!

Until next time...Elizabeth

BPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment