Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Train Hard for Big Rewards

Training. We all go through training in different areas of our life. There's potty training as a child, college prep training as a high schooler, on-the-job training as an adult and athletic training for those of us who push ourselves physically and run, cycle, swim, etc. We even print a ton of training materials for our customers. What are you training for right now?

BPI Media Group offers training for our customers on a variety of our solutions through BPI University. These trainings are a great resource, but our most important training is that which we do every day, and I bet the same is true for you too.

I was reminded recently that the best training I can get is to work hard and keep doing my job EVERY SINGLE DAY. BY exercising the same activities every day, our skills get sharper, just like our muscles. When I run, I can run farther and faster the next time. When I'm working, I can focus on the projects at hand and work toward gaining new prospects and customers. How are you gaining new prospects?

Here are a few tools I utilize from BPI that help me stay in contact with customers and prospects:

  • Direct mail with 1:1 personalization
  • Personalized landing pages with dashboard management
  • Web portal for ordering campaign pieces to target prospects
  • Email marketing to communicate in multiple channels

How can we help you in your training to keep your marketing messages fresh?

Until next time...Elizabeth

BPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment