Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting off Right

We at BPI Media Group hope that you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed ringing in the New Year. Did you make any resolutions for 2013? What are your goals for 2013?

A couple of my goals this year are to read more, focus on sales-generating activities (yes, sell more!) and to continue to improve fitness and health. My fitness goal is to continue half marathon racing and reach a personal best on time for that distance. My sales goal is to reach a personal best with my sales numbers for all four quarters of 2013. Both of these goals will require daily exercises and a commitment to stay focused.

Here are a couple of books I'm reading now to help me get the New Year started on a positive note and to better focus on sales activities. I'd love to hear from you if you've read these books or if you'd like to share your goals for 2013!

The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success by Les McKeown.

Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.

Until next time...Elizabeth

BPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment