Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bring on 2012!

As the holidays are almost behind us, the focus shifts back to work and getting a jump start on sales for 2012. If you're like BPI Media Group, I'll bet your sales team is having a meeting within the next couple of weeks to map out the plan and "vamp" up for the new year. Our sales team is meeting on Thursday, so I will make my trek to Boaz, AL this morning. On the drive over, I'll be making some stops along the way to pass out some of our new calendar notepads.

I will be using my calendar for 2012 to plan more meetings, more campaigns and hopefully, more sales. I hope your marketing team will do the same, and will not only "pencil me in" for a quick meeting, but feel free to include BPI as a part of your team to help plan a long-term marketing plan for sales growth in 2012. We have the technology and equipment to leverage your concept and campaign into action:

  • data asset management (in case you need a list to market toward)
  • printing (offset or digital with variable messaging)
  • mailing and fulfillment (to get the message in front of your customers and prospects)
  • landing page and QR code integration (to help you track the response rate)

I look forward to seeing many of you in the next few weeks and share our new calendar pads with you as we start the new year off together. May the New Year bring you, your family and your company much happiness and success!

Until next time...Elizabeth

I'm new to twitter, so please check it out & follow along if you'd like. BPI Media Group on Facebook

BPI Media Group on Facebook BPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment