Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A New Start

As we celebrate our country's independence on July 4th, I was thinking about new starts. Ever wonder what our founding fathers were doing on July 4th, 1776 as they started a new country? I know, I know...we're all sick of hearing about the government, change and all things political, but we're halfway through the year and in the midst of a heat wave here in the South. Reflecting on where we are now vs 6 months or a year ago is amazing--much less to think back 236 years. Think back to 1776 and how much has changed since then! WOW! A new start, and a big step for me personally and professionally with BPI Media Group, was to start blogging almost a year ago. I thought now would be a great time to freshen up the look of the blog, so let me know what you think about the new look.

It has been a year of changes for me. It started in January when I cut off my long locks (and donated them through Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program), added a new territory in the upstate of South Carolina, and met many new prospects and converted a few of them to customers. All of these changes have been an exciting catalyst to get me excited about sales again.

As we take pause to celebrate our independence, summer and spend time with our friends and families, join me in making goals for the rest of 2012. What are your goals? Your company's goals? A goal of mine is to not only reach but to exceed my goal in sales, so I can earn an ipad and start blogging anytime & anywhere!

Wish you a Happy, Healthy & Safe 4th of July!

BPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on FacebookBPI Media Group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment